"My husband and I are very grateful to Katie for her simple, effective advice. I'll definitely be hitting Katie up when Baby #2 comes along."
Circadian one-to-one coaching provides in-house consultations to develop personalised and targeted sleep programmes for employees with follow-up support.
Katie Fischer is highly respected within North London’s family networks and has built up years of experience working one-to-one with clients to successfully resolve their children’s sleep problems, boost family wellness in the early years of parenthood and set expectant and new parents on the path to restful nights.
Katy and Alex, parents to Isabella, aged 4
Pavan, mother to Anup, aged 10 months
Many working parents find it too overwhelming and unmanageable to implement changes to address their child's sleep without guidance and support, especially if they have recently returned to work after parental leave, their partner also works full time or they have more than one child. They desperately need to improve sleep to function at work but want alternatives to letting their child cry-it-out and don’t know where to start.
Katie’s sleep programmes are tailored to a child's developmental age, parenting preferences and the family's individual circumstances..
With her training in breastfeeding support and holistic approaches, as well as background in primary school teaching, Katie provides effective sleep solutions that are mindful of children’s broader emotional, physical and developmental needs.
One-to-one coaching may be suited to more senior employees or those who would benefit from a tailored written programme to follow.
- Employees complete a questionnaire and keep a 48-72 hour sleep diary in advance, in order to give a full history of their family background, aims for sleep training, the child’s sleep habits and all the factors that affect them, such as feeding and nutrition, routine, temperament, medical history, developmental phases, siblings, childcare and sleep environment.
- During the consultation, Katie will talk through her assessment, discuss her recommendations and different strategies, work with the employee to create a detailed sleep programme and agree a sensible timeline for implementing steps (typically across 2-3 weeks).
- Employees will receive a written plan to follow at home, as well as helpful factsheets about managing teething, illness and consistency after sleep training, sleep away from home and nap progression.
- Follow-up support is available with a 20-minute phone call.
- Consultations are 45 minutes and can be booked across a half or full day for up to 5 employees (minimum of 2).
- Employees sign up to a 30 min slot and we can talk through their sleep issues.
- This can also work well as a follow-up option to those who have already attended a workshop.