Circadian workshops and webinars are bespoke to the group and give working parents the knowledge, tools and confidence to foster healthy sleep patterns at home, as well as build social support networks in the workplace.
Susannah, Leaders Plus Fellowship Programme
Mark, Red Bull
Parental rest, wellness and, ultimately, performance at work, is intrinsically tied with children's nightly patterns and confidence in parenting. Often beginning with just a few manageable changes can make a big difference to the quality and quantity of children’s sleep, subsequently improving employee's work-life balance.
We all have different parenting styles, sleep challenges and personal circumstances.
- share experiences and build social support networks
- learn about how infants sleep, child development and the research basis for sleep strategies
- identify patterns of behaviour and contextual factors underlying poor sleep patterns at home
- gain a wealth of tips, techniques and holistic approaches to resolves common problems
- troubleshoot the logistics of balancing working lives, childcare and age-appropriate routines
- feel fully informed and involved in creating effective solutions that feel appropriate and workable for their family
Group workshops also compliment a regular sleep surgery drop-in, so that employees can build an on-going dialogue and review progress with their sleep coach.