Increase employee engagement, productivity and post-parental leave retention through educating and supporting your employees and working parents in achieving healthy sleep for their children, and themselves
Head of People, Red Bull
The economic cost of insufficient sleep is colossal - it's estimated that tiredness and exhaustion due to lack of sleep costs the UK economy £40bn a year through reduced productivity and sickness absence.
With 1 million more working mothers now than 20 years ago and over 70% of families with both parents working, Katie's mission is to help corporate businesses and managers understand the value of fostering 'sleep health' in their working culture, and support their working parents in achieving their potential in line with those that don't have children.
Circadian business services provide integrative solutions for adult's and children's sleep that can be delivered as part of companies' wellness programmes and family-friendly initiatives.
Services for adults, expectant parents and those with children from birth through to primary education include:
- engaging and practical group workshops
- webinars for employees on parental leave or those not office-based
- one-to-one holistic coaching sessions/regular sleep surgery drop-ins
- 'lunch & learn' talks
As many as 16 million UK adults (roughly one third) say they have insomnia. 1 in 10 resort to alcohol or sleeping pills to help them sleep.
Research has shown that just 1.5 hours less slumber than we need makes us roughly one third less alert the next day.
If you have 3 exhausted employees working for you, this is equivalent to paying for 1 to be snoozing ALL DAY!
Katie Fischer is a highly respected accredited consultant within North London’s family networks and has built up a wealth of experience working with hundreds of clients each year to successfully resolve their children’s sleep problems, boost family wellness in the early years of parenthood and set expectant and new parents on the path to restful nights.
She also coaches adults in all stages of their lives with insomnia and lifestyle changes to support better sleep health.
- A tailored holistic approach that helps adults understand their sleep and insomnia better, and supports them in making manageable changes to daily routines, lifestyle choices, mindset, habitual patterns of behaviour and environments, that can lead to better quality sleep
- Effective, family-centred support and research-based solutions that protect secure attachment, whatever families' goals are
- Accessing early, high quality education or getting timely help with resolving children's issues when they arise, improves parents’ own sleep health and mood, and consequently their ability to function and manage busy working lives
Circadian Coaching services - benefits for employers
- Good sleep health enables employees to reach their potential for productivity and engagement at work
- Workplace coaching is a tangible investment to counteract company revenue lost to insufficient sleep
- Post-parental leave retention increases when mums and dads are supported in achieving a sustainable, happy work-life balance